Buy Radiesse (+) Lidocaine 1.5ml
Radiesse (+) 1.5ml with Lidocaine is a transparent, sterile, injectable gel made of calcium hydroxylapatite particles and the anesthetic Lidocaine. Inject Radiesse (+) 1.5ml with Lidocaine into wrinkles to restore a smoother appearance to aging skin, into areas of facial fat loss to restore volume, or into hands to reduce the looks of visible veins and bones. Only authorized personnel in accordance with local regulations should administer Radiesse (+) 1.5ml with Lidocaine injections. Buy Radiesse (+) Lidocaine 1.5ml
What is in the box?
The main ingredient is synthetic calcium hydroxyapatite, a popular component that has been use for decades by leading medical experts in the health industry.
What are the benefits of Radiesse + Lidocaine in facial corrections?
- Firstly Painfree dermal filling with a local anaesthetic Lidociane present
- Secondly Minimising the fold between the mouth and nose area
- Reducing smile wrinkles at the corner of the lips
- Eliminating wrinkles above the upper lip
- Treating scars resulting from skin problems such as acne
- Correcting nose bumps and chin dents
- Adjusting the contours of the lower jaw
How long do the effects last for?
Radiesse + Lidocaine lasts longer than other fillers which rely on hyaluronic acid, due its unique properties in being steadily dissolve into the body. It can take up to 18 months for Radiesse to be completely absorbe into the skin tissue.
Are there any potential side effects associated with Radiesse + Lidocaine?
There can be some side effects which can include itchiness, painful muscles, swelling and tenderness where the injection was applie’d. Do not use if allergic to Lidocaine.